Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where to buy a food dehydrator in tallahassee?

cheap one no more than 40$Where to buy a food dehydrator in tallahassee?
they are in thrift stores all the time, infact I have never been in one that hasn't had one.
I would try Wal-Mart, They have a Nescoe food dehydrator that works great. I have had one for over 10 years. I think it might be around $45 though.Where to buy a food dehydrator in tallahassee?
Three hits for the person who said thrift stores. People buy them, get inpatient or don't use and off they go to the thrift store. I use mind all the time for drying herbs from my garden, making jerky and drying fruit and flowers. I had an Excalibur which is supposed to be top of the line but it truly sucked. There are dryers with a fan setting but this tends to blow the things you are drying all over the trays. I have two and use non-fan dryers.
Go to any big store, Kmart, Walmart, Target...etc. They should have a decent selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment