Friday, March 9, 2012

Austin or Tallahassee - which one should i pick?

I am a Chinese student. I have no idea on American cities. I have recieved two offers from Uni of Texas at Austin and Florida State Uni at Tallahassee ( The major is sport management). Except considering their rankings or levels, I wanna know something about these two cities-Austin and Tallahasse. Which one is nearly a metropolis and is more modern? In which one there are more opportunities to hunt jobs? And any other information about them can help me make the final decision. Thank u!!Austin or Tallahassee - which one should i pick?
I'm from Tallahassee and Its great but as far as finding jobs it tends to be a little bit of a struggle. We are a relatively small town especially when compared to Austin. I love tallahassee but if you are looking for a city where there is something always going on (not just clubs) then go to Austin. But if you'd like a layed back beautiful old town choose tallahassee!Austin or Tallahassee - which one should i pick?
I love Austin! There are lots of great vacation and sight-seeing opportunites near there. The food is wonderful.

I think there are probably good job availabilities but I don't know because I live in Dallas. The traffic is bad on the expressway, though. It is hot in the summer but very nice

the rest of the year. Texas has a great variety of landscapes.

Also, I like the large cities because they offer a wide variety of cultural activities and still have country music and Mexican food.

No comments:

Post a Comment