Friday, March 9, 2012

How do we know Jesus wasn't born in Tallahassee?

Come on People!!!!!!!

You can't find 3 wise men or any virgins there!!!How do we know Jesus wasn't born in Tallahassee?
if he was florida would have better football teams, i mean, the dolphins, buccaneers, now there is the jaguars
Because anyone born in Tallahassee in 0 A.D. would've been a Native American. All the pictures I've seen show a pretty normal looking white guy, just a little bushy with the hair and beard.



Wait a minute, come to think of it, he was born in the Middle East, he really would've looked like an Arab, something doesn't add up here, I'm confused now.How do we know Jesus wasn't born in Tallahassee?
Because the Bible says he was born in Bethlehem.
cause he don't wear blue and orange.
cuz there wasnt a Tallahassee back then.
GO FSU!!!! YOU ARE JUST HATING!!!!
I think that anyone who truely believes in God will know Jesus was born in Bethlehem. Why? Because the Bible says so. I have often wondered how can I know for certain what is written in the Bilble is truth to a tee. But then that is not for me to question as a Christian, only to have faith is my job. A person could say Jesus was born all around the world. I was Baptized the other night and I know I was reborn with His spirit, so He could be from Tn as well.

You may not have meant for your question to bring forth so much thought, but I'm glad you posted it. I have written and rewritten my answer a dozen times now. An interest in Jesus is always a good thing nomatter what the question. Now, I'm wondering what made you start thinking about that. Keep on asking and you'll find the answer.
Because you cant find 3 wise men in Tallahassee.
Old joke but I think the correct answer is ........because you can't find 3 wise men and a virgin in Tallahassee.
The Gospel, according to Luke. It was Bethlehem. I looked it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment