Monday, March 12, 2012

Trying to move to the Tallahassee area?

Im going to be starting college soon and im trying to find a house or apartment in the Tallahassee/Jacksonville area. My husband will be starting a job in Jacksonville and my college is in Tallahassee. So im looking for something close for both of us to drive. The apartments ive found charge per room because Tallahassee is a college city. and we have a child. so we need no less then a 2 bedroom apartment or house. any ideasTrying to move to the Tallahassee area?
I've lived in Tallahassee for all my life. I love the city. It has an lots of famous people that come thru to the arena. I'll be going to see WWE when they come here to Tallahassee. It's not a BIG tourist attraction but , people come to see the old sites and the Capital Building. Theres alot of cool Indian Reservations in the area that attract people. It has old streets and , has "Trollies" going down through out Downtown , talking about where Ponce De Leon was and how the capital was formed and they also got museams and NASA space studio aka imax. Its really a good city. Weather is cold August all the way thru March. It will have some weird weather patterns , but I really recommend Tallahasssee. Oh yeah. FSU Baseball season is in. That really fun to watch to :]



WOOH! I thought you might need some info on Tally :]

Well , to answer you're question. You might even wanna check outside of Tallahassee. I live In the County , I don't live in a the city limits but i'm like 1/2 mile away from the citie limits and there is good apartments. I think Florida State University also rents good. Umm I also know near the Doak Campbell Football stadium there is some apartments. I don't know anything really about them but might wanna check google or keep searching. Good Luck :D
  • used boats
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment