Monday, March 12, 2012

Going to buy a car. Title goes to tallahassee? Florida?

Hi im going to buy a car tomorrow. I get the registration and temporary tag and what not when I do. Its a whole sale auto dealer. I get the plate in a week and I think he said he has to send the the title to tallahassee. Not to sure why it goes there to get recorded on on record? I just want to make sure I dont get auto deal scammed... Thanks!



I live in floridaGoing to buy a car. Title goes to tallahassee? Florida?
Yes, the dealer sends the title to the capital (which is Tallahassee) to have it put in your name. It will come in the mail.
Yes, the title always comes from Tallahassee. I live in Fl too.Going to buy a car. Title goes to tallahassee? Florida?
Pick Florida, Less Taxes or even No taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment