Monday, March 12, 2012

Does anyone know how i would go about finding any information on my cousin who was murdered in Tallahassee?

Florida on December 30, 1996? I've searched the internet and found nothing, and i just want to know if her murderer was every caught....if anyone knows how to go about doing this, please let me know either on here or through my email address volunteer34@yahoo.comDoes anyone know how i would go about finding any information on my cousin who was murdered in Tallahassee?
Call the police department that had jurisdiction. Find out if the case is active or cold. If you can afford a private detective...get one.
Call the police department and ask to speak to the detective that handled the case in 1996 it is that easy.Does anyone know how i would go about finding any information on my cousin who was murdered in Tallahassee?
You ever try pulling the archives up on the Tallahassee News papers...and or calling the local Detectives there ?..........And see if the case was ever closed ??
police report, coroners office, death records
Try contacted a court near where she lived. I think it is against the rules to post your email address in a question you might want to repost that. I think anyway, not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment