Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is Demi Lovato going to be in Tallahassee, Florida Saturday?

My brother said she might be at the Gov. Square Mall in Tallahassee, Florida at the Shop Till You Rock store. Does anyone know for sure if she is going to be there? Or if you've heard anything about this?



Thanks!! :DIs Demi Lovato going to be in Tallahassee, Florida Saturday?
I'm not sure.. %26gt;_%26gt;

Check her on facebook, she might have it there cause, on my facebook I go to celebrities etc, and they write down where their going and stuff.

Lol
Yeah She Is Currently In Fl Because My Little Sis Won A Contest And Got To See Her And Selena Gomez SatIs Demi Lovato going to be in Tallahassee, Florida Saturday?
yeah i think she is going to be tehre,............ check her twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment