Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is it like in Tallahassee, FL?

I'm considering moving to the Tallahassee area for school but have never been to that area of Florida, I've been to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. I'm planning on taking a trip down there to view some schools and see the area for myself but would like an idea of what its like. Is it relaxed or busy? What are the people like? Anything you can tell me would be helpful, thanks.What is it like in Tallahassee, FL?
If you're talking about College, Tallahassee is a really nice place to be. It's not so big so if you commute, it won't be a problem, and taking the city bus is free. Most of the roads are in bad condition so that takes away from Tallahassee. I would say this city is in between relaxed and busy because there are 3 major schools, a City Hall, and then the State capitol and all of its state agencies.

The club scene is pretty nice, there's always a party.

I really have nothing to say unless you have anything to specifically ask.
very relaxed and niceWhat is it like in Tallahassee, FL?
its a nice place

No comments:

Post a Comment