Saturday, March 3, 2012

Who's the best notary wedding officiant in Tallahassee?

My search for a wedding officiant has grown stagnant. I have looked up Notaries, magistrates, and ministers. No one seems to be available on Sunday Nov. 5th. Does anyone know anyone out there that would be available to perform our wedding on that day? Be it either a notarty or a minister or a judge. ThanksWho's the best notary wedding officiant in Tallahassee?
You might want to try to find someone from the surrounding area, maybe you could someone from Quincy or Perry, I know for a fact there is a wedding chapel in Mayo, Florida maybe you could get the person that does their services to travel to Tally - have you tried talking to your wedding vendors maybe they would know of someone - I live in Perry and if you e-mail me I will send you a list of ministers and their phone numbers

mcgroartykl@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment