Saturday, March 3, 2012

Austin or Tallahassee - which one should i pick?

I am a Chinese student. I have no idea on American cities. I have recieved two offers from Uni of Texas at Austin and Florida State Uni at Tallahassee ( The major is sport management). Except considering their rankings or levels, I wanna know something about these two cities-Austin and Tallahasse. Which one is nearly a metropolis and is more modern? In which one there are more opportunities to hunt jobs? And any other information about them can help me make the final decision. Thank u!!Austin or Tallahassee - which one should i pick?
ut austin. its big enuff for everything.

yet cozy enuff not to swallow you up.

theres all the musical nitelife on a small scale without the rabid insanity of overindulgence.

job oppurtunities of all kinds also

No comments:

Post a Comment