Saturday, March 3, 2012

Does anyone know any good tattoo places in tallahassee fl that does stars good?

i want some stars on my left handDoes anyone know any good tattoo places in tallahassee fl that does stars good?
Goto the one on Gaines [EUPHORIA], Street near the Capital or the one right before Prince Motel on North Monroe [SOLID INK TATTOO] http://solidinktattoo.com/. Which the name changed I see, and different artists anyways go check the local parlors out and make sure you look at their portfolios and to see how straight their lines are in their work. Straight lines are the key for stars.

But the best thing to do is visit the local shops and look at their portfolios.

Those two that I mentioned were there all my life and still are around.

I no longer live there, I'm just born and raised there.

No comments:

Post a Comment