Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Better place to live, Jacksonville or Tallahassee?

I am a young single professional ready to move to Florida. I have a job offer and can choose to live in either area and was wondering if anybody had insight on the areas? Also, I'll be one the road quite a bit so I can live outside of the area. I've been south of Jacksonville around the Sawgrass area and it was a little bit expensive but really nice, especially the beaches. I've only been to Tampa on the Gulf side so can anybody compare the two cities for me, beaches, things to do, cost of living, etc.?Better place to live, Jacksonville or Tallahassee?
My ex-wife lived in Jacksonville, actually Ponte Vedra and probably does again. I used to visit her every month from my home in Kentucky and I fell in love with the area. If I had to pick any area of the United States to live in other than where I'm at right now I would choose Jacksonville. The beaches are great and not too crowded. It's a nice sized city without being too big.
Jacksonville.Better place to live, Jacksonville or Tallahassee?
well i live in Jacksonville its good down here its not a new york but its good down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment