Saturday, March 3, 2012

I live in Tallahassee Florida and I cannot find anybody who knows how to cut hair?

WHy is that? No one takes pride in their work....they all just rush and do a crap job I have long hair and like the 70's style long shag which takes sectioning and time to do.NO ONE SECTIONS ANYMORE...i will tip anyone $20.00 to do this cut but no one can cut hair anymore....(UGH)I live in Tallahassee Florida and I cannot find anybody who knows how to cut hair?
not to sound like a smartbutt... but have you done a consult with a stylist to know how and what they are going to do? if you do that then you will find someone that fits your level. and you wouldnt have to travel that far just to look for someone. a consult is usually free.I live in Tallahassee Florida and I cannot find anybody who knows how to cut hair?
go to haute heads, it's the number one salon in tallahassee, their price is kinda high, but they've saved my life more than once. :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment