Friday, February 24, 2012

All you can eat Wings in Tallahassee, FL?

Hi I am looking for all you can eat chicken Wings in Tallahassee, FL. I have search the internet and have yet to come up with anything that is of value. If some people live around here might be able to help me that would be great. Thanks.All you can eat Wings in Tallahassee, FL?
BW3's - .25 Cent Wings on Tuesday (Much better)



Calico Jacks - Wednesday, for $11.95.
Calico Jack's has all you can eat wings...I don't know what day they have that special, but I've seen it advertised on their sign.



I just looked it up: it's all day Wednesday, for $11.95.All you can eat Wings in Tallahassee, FL?
I don't know about all you can eat wings but calico Jacks on Capital cricle NE had good wings. well that was about 8 or 10 years ago. I don't even know if it is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment