Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do anyone know anybody looking for anybody of any kind of work in Tallahassee Florida for ex-military.?

I'm just trying to support my family and my wife is 7 months pregnant and I'm running out of money. I can't even pay for and ultrasound so if anyone know what I should do please let me know.Do anyone know anybody looking for anybody of any kind of work in Tallahassee Florida for ex-military.?
Hey, You can always check out hirevetsfirst.gov which may be able to help you find a job.



Another option is checking out VetFriends.com. They have over 869,000 military veteran members and they created a Veteran Owned Business Directory. It is a nationwide directory so you could search for businesses in your area and then try contacting these veteran owned businesses to see if they are hiring. Who better to hire a vet than a fellow vet?? http://www.vetfriends.com/directory/

Good Luck and thank you for your service, it is much appreciated!Do anyone know anybody looking for anybody of any kind of work in Tallahassee Florida for ex-military.?
i dont know to much about where to find a job but there is a place in town that does free ultrasounds. Its open door womens clinic on 6th Avenue. Call them they should be able to help you out with that and they will help with baby things.

No comments:

Post a Comment