Friday, February 24, 2012

What type of winter jacket would be best for Tallahassee, FL?

New to town and don't know what sort of weight I'll need in a jacketWhat type of winter jacket would be best for Tallahassee, FL?
I live right here in the Core of Tallahassee Florida, I live in a 25 story apartment building downtown , anyways I have a Zoo York jacket. NOTHING HEAVY, The lowest it will go is at LEAST 25 Degrees F , good luckWhat type of winter jacket would be best for Tallahassee, FL?
On Delias.com there's a realllly cute jacket that would be perfect. The main picture is the jacket in green but there are like 6 or so more colors. I live in Georgia which isn't that far away climate-wise, and I love this jacket for the weather here.



http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=5鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment