Friday, February 24, 2012

Where can I get help for testing my son for ADHD in Tallahassee fl. (We have no insurance & have a low income)

We are pretty sure my son has ADHD and really have come to the point that we think medication would be the best option. We worked with his teacher all of last year and this year and things are getting worse. We live in Tallahassee, Florida and have no insurance and we have a low income. We do not qualify for medicaid because we "make to much". After we pay our bills there is just nothing left. Is there anywhere here in Tally or close by that would offer assistance in getting my son tested and put on medication? I would really like to get this problem resolved before he is moved to an ESE class at school. He is in 1st grade and has already been moved to a new class because of the over flow of 1st grade students and I don't want to have to move him a third time this year. I just don't know what else to do at this point. I am getting very frustrated and just want to help him. Can any one help me on this matter????Where can I get help for testing my son for ADHD in Tallahassee fl. (We have no insurance %26amp; have a low income)
The school system should test the child for free.Apply for ssi for the child now even if you are denied at this point in the future it will become important to have filed as soon as possible. trust this...Where can I get help for testing my son for ADHD in Tallahassee fl. (We have no insurance %26amp; have a low income)
i'm not sure where your but i believe if the school requests that you get in done. then it's free in the hospital.



you can ask this from the school and see what they say. i mean its a start.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment