Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where can I look for jobs in Tallahassee, Quincy, or Havana, FL?

I need some other job sites that you residents use other than careerbuilder from the Tallahassee Democrat.



Monster has no Tally jobs so don't bother. Hotjobs is a no go too. Where do residents of Leon and Gadsden counties find jobs?



ThanksWhere can I look for jobs in Tallahassee, Quincy, or Havana, FL?
What kind of job are you looking for? You may want to go to an employment agency. They charge a fee, but many times, the employer will pay the fee (you should ask that question when you talk to the employment agency). When I was a hiring manager for a fortune 500 company with an office here in Tally, I would call the employment agencies first to see if they had anyone that might fit the opening in my dept (which was usually administrative or accounting). Many times, I filled positions by calling Capital Career or American Employment before ever considering putting an ad in the paper (%26amp; BTW, we paid the fee).



Now I've moved on to the state - all of our positions go online or in the paper. We have 2 accounting positions open now, if you know any accountants, send 'em here ;)

http://www.sbafla.com/jobseekers.aspx



Good Luck!
How about Purse Party???Where can I look for jobs in Tallahassee, Quincy, or Havana, FL?
i would think you could look at your local unemployment office and see what they have and register with them cause they are pretty good at finding jobs for ppl who used to be on welfare . I know my sister was collecting food stamps and they required her to register with the umemployment office . so that would be a good place to look .
http://www.ajb.org/



http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment