Friday, February 24, 2012

Does anyone know a good place for a 16 year old with large gauges to get a job in Tallahassee?

I am sixteen years old and I have large gauges as well as a Mohawk I don't know of any places that are okay with large gauges at all but I know there are some do you know where to find one. I was also wondering is it a realistic thing to say that I am a member of the church of body modification because I am will that help me out.Does anyone know a good place for a 16 year old with large gauges to get a job in Tallahassee?
Try Hot Topic, Zumiez, Journeys, Lids, or any skate shop.
Try pita pit.Does anyone know a good place for a 16 year old with large gauges to get a job in Tallahassee?
HOT TOPIC!

rasputin?

i have an ex that works @ a rasputin in miami, hes 16,

so i bet you could get a job there o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment