Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Any suggestions on a cheap way for 1 person to get from Tallahassee to Orlando in Oct. Round trip.?

I am meeting my family in DisneyWorld for a week. hey are flying in from Denver and I'm meeting them. I don't drive so can anyone give me any suggestions?

Thanks.Any suggestions on a cheap way for 1 person to get from Tallahassee to Orlando in Oct. Round trip.?
Besides flying, Greyhound Bus or Amtrak are the other two options, unless you can afford a taxi or a limo (in which case you should just fly...)
Flying will be extremely expensive, around $500 because all flights in and out of Tallahassee are overpriced. Since you don't drive, you're best option would be an advance Greyhound Bus ticket which will run you around $30-$40.Any suggestions on a cheap way for 1 person to get from Tallahassee to Orlando in Oct. Round trip.?
If you are flying, try using Sidestep.com as a reference. It will list prices from all travel sites and Airlines. When you've determined which is the lowest, then call directly, you'll often find it ends up being considerably less. A couple of years back I used it to reference hotels. The lowest was $100.00 a night. I called the hotel(best western) directly. I ended up paying $55.00 (AAA discount) with free breakfast for everyone included)
  • broadview security
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment