Friday, February 24, 2012

What to bring on a 17day trip to Tallahassee, Florida this winter?

I'm 14 and a girl

I'll be able to wash clothes while I'm thereWhat to bring on a 17day trip to Tallahassee, Florida this winter?
Temps can vary down south in the winter, it can be in the 70's one day and get no higher than in the 40's the next, with lows from the 40's to the lower 20's at night so bring long and short sleeve shirts, a light jacket and a winter coat. Last week day time temps where colder in north FL than they were in Maine and Denver CO.What to bring on a 17day trip to Tallahassee, Florida this winter?
That's where I live! Okay, weather can be pretty unpredictable here. Layers are everyone's best friend in this town. Bring light long sleeved shirts or heavy short sleeved shirts for your base layer. You probably won't only be wearing that unless you're in a very warm house. Next, bring some cardigans or light jackets of some sort. Definitely have a winter coat (just because it's Florida doesn't mean it's warm... I wear my wool coat before I go out every day!). Bring some nice sweaters, a few scarves, and some closed toes shoes. You'll want to wear jeans the whole time unless you're going somewhere nice. With all of that, you'll be ready for whatever comes your way. I hope you have a nice visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment