Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How long does standard flat rate shipping service take from Addison, Texas to Tallahassee, FL?

I bought a new phone from ebay, and I'm hoping it comes soon cause my current phone is broken! So I'm phoneless till it comes here. I went to usps.com but I didn't know where to look to find out how long it would take. Soooo, how long from Addison, TX to Tallahassee, FL? With standard flat rate shipping.



ThanksssHow long does standard flat rate shipping service take from Addison, Texas to Tallahassee, FL?
I too just orderd a phone and am wondering the same question but i do know that if you get the tracking # from the seller then you can see exacly where your stuff is at so you can determine about how long it will take depending on the location at the time

No comments:

Post a Comment