Friday, February 24, 2012

What are the best roads to ride a motorcycle in Tallahassee Florida?

Hrm. Well Talli is kind of always buys But My b/f lives there ^^What are the best roads to ride a motorcycle in Tallahassee Florida?
If you need some suggestions on places to ride in the Florida area, I work with Competition Accessories and we actually did a blog post recently that might help. Check it out, the top 20 roads in the Southwest: http://blog.compacc.com/2011/07/top-20-motorcycle-roads-in-the-southeast

Report Abuse


Surely not on the circle.....It would have to be the outskirts of Tallahassee! I am from Blountstown but I now live in Kansas City, Mo. I have adjusted to alot of things....Mostly the weather of tallahassee? Try the "circle".....What are the best roads to ride a motorcycle in Tallahassee Florida?
There aren't any good roads to ride in Florida unless you like to play dodge the Old Folks before they squash you.

No comments:

Post a Comment