Friday, February 24, 2012

Do you think College Gameday could come to Tallahassee for FSU/UF game this year?

If both teams win out like I suspect we will, both would come in with 10-1 records. Does anyone think they could pass up this opportunity to have FSU host Gameday with it being a Rivalry game and everything? If we won out until then, both would definitely be Top 10 teams. My only other possibility would be OSU/Oklahoma. Give me your thoughts!!! Thanks. GO NOLES!Do you think College Gameday could come to Tallahassee for FSU/UF game this year?
I think it should be their every year GO GATORS!!Do you think College Gameday could come to Tallahassee for FSU/UF game this year?
They have a chance to land College Game Day. The only other game I saw right now that could challenge for it on that day is Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State. If the Florida teams win out they have the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment