Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When is Justin Bieber coming to Tallahassee, Florida?

If you know, Please tell me the date, time, where, and how much the tickets would or might cost please.When is Justin Bieber coming to Tallahassee, Florida?
I heard from someone that works for Justin said that there won't be another tour until 2-3 years from now. He might do regular concerts, radio interviews, interviews, and book signings.. 96.5 told me and a few others that Wilson Warren (guy that schedules Justin Bieber's schedule) made a schedule for book signings so he might be there for that. And if he does do concerts it most likely won't be until he makes his new album called "Believe" he said he has been writing songs on the road while he was on tour so I'm pretty sure it won't be long until it comes out. But I think Justin is going to enjoy his summer, spend time with the family and his girlfriend Ms. Gomez, make the album and songs, do book signings, interviews, radio interviews then most likely will go to other concerts. He LOVES to make his fans happy but he has to enjoy his summer and get a break sometime you know? Just keep checking www.bieberfever.com or the arena he went to last time he went to Tallahassee, Florida and it will show up eventually also, check Justin Bieber's Twitter he will probably say when the schedules come out. But Justin Bieber tickets the highest one costs $250.00 well where I live I think it depends where you live. But V.I.P. is a different story that can cost to about $300.00-$2,000 depending on where you live and what are the prices there its always different in different states/cities/towns.. so it might be around that price range where you live if not call the arena when you know when the tickets go on sale Justin will say when they do on his Twitter. Also, it can be a higher price his next tour because hes getting more and more popular everyday so I'm not sure. I was sitting 8th row and I got a deal for $46.00 for each ticket. So you can get a deal if you get them from www.eBay.com or www.craigslist.com if you order them from www.ticketmaster.com they can be very expensive but I would say the cheapest where you can go is going to the arena he went too last year and go extra early and get tickets or go to a Giant Eagle or whatever you have around where you live they sell tickets at grocery stores.
July 5th after the fourth of july.When is Justin Bieber coming to Tallahassee, Florida?
My World Tour is over so next tour

No comments:

Post a Comment