Tuesday, February 21, 2012

College Freshman searching for paid internship/shadowing with a physician in Tallahassee, FL. Help me?

I am currently a college freshman at Florida State University majoring in Family and Child Sciences/Pre-Med. I am looking for a paid internship/shadowing with a physician in the Tallahasse, FL or Quincy, FL area. IF anyone can help me by listing places or open positions. PLEASE DO SO...AND THANK EVERONE IN ADVANCE.College Freshman searching for paid internship/shadowing with a physician in Tallahassee, FL. Help me?
Did you search the work study programs on the main fsu website? i think they offer paid or volunteer positions depending on your major. (Work study is declared when u fill out your FAFSA)



FSU may also offer other positions outside of the work-study.



Good Luck
  • captain america shield
  • applebees happy hour
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment