Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My fiancee and I are thinking about moving to Tallahassee Florida with our son. Does anyone know the area?

I want to know how are the public schools and colleges? Are people friendly and how is crime and things like that? Are there a lot of jobs? Are there things to do? What is typical pay for jobs? Are there a lot of job opportunities? How are doctors there too? Is rent, gas, food, etc expensive? My fiancee will be applying to fire departments there. Is this a good place to move to and a good opportunity for our family? Any information, personal experience or otherwise would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!My fiancee and I are thinking about moving to Tallahassee Florida with our son. Does anyone know the area?
go to their town website for stats and information



Good Luck=%26gt;)

No comments:

Post a Comment