Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where is better to live gainsville or tallahassee ?

I currently live in south florida fort lauderdale to be exact I'm still a young woman in my early twenties I do have a young child. I'm looking for a change I have heard great things about both place what will affect my decision number one is cost of living. Entertainment I still like to clubbing once in a awhile and also job marketWhere is better to live gainsville or tallahassee ?
I don't know about gainsville but I do live in tallahassee. I moved here from ohio becuase my boyfriend is going to fsu. It is a very big college town and the whole town revolves around it. The city is very beautiful. The downside to tallahassee I would say is there is really nothing outside of the city

No comments:

Post a Comment